One of the most important components in a dining room is lighting. Once you wrong when choosing the lighting. You are not only breaking the entire look of the dining room, but also you will find it difficult when seeing your food. However, you need to ask your family opinion to avoid the mistake when choosing the lighting. So, your family will enjoy the dining room too. Considering some things before you decide to install the lighting is important. Maybe you want to see these tips below before you go out for shopping.
- If you have a minimalist design house, it would seem cleaner, simple and stylish with a minimalist decorative light. And for the classic house design, highlight its classical form and classy with crystal chandeliers.
- To strengthen the aesthetic appearance of the dining room, you need to choose a decorative lighting fixture in order to create a distinct impression in the room. There are many options for decorative lighting materials such as glass, crystal plastic, stainless steel and natural materials such as rattan, leaves, and so on.
- Select a light bulb that made of quality materials, energy saving, easy installation system, in accordance with the light and aesthetics.
- Take care of the lamps ornaments by cleaning regularly with a dry, soft cloth or duster. If the lighting is made of glass and can be removed, you can wash the glass with water and a little soap. Then dry each part carefully to avoid scratching or rupture.
- Selection of decorative lights should also consider the size of the room. For example, in a small room, you better use lights in an appropriate size, not too big or not too small. To save more space and add more light, you can use a lamp attached to the ceiling or down lights. Conversely, in a large room, you can use decorative lights hanging.
- For rooms that require bright light, such as a dining room living room, and other family room, you can choose yellow or white lights. As for dramatic effect like in the bedroom, you should use the lights on a bluish color.