Preparing the living room for Christmas has to be interesting time for you and family. However, the budget for preparing your Christmas living room should be affordable. To prevent over budget in designing living room for Christmas, now you have to be creative with provision of some secondhand stuff which come from last year celebrations.
You need to keep in mind that frugal does not means you cannot get a wisdom and splendor Christmas nuance. The way to do this is by choosing one of the living room corners or the wall sides in your living room and then moves the furniture around to be placed at this area.
If you usually prepare the Christmas by painting the walls, this time you do not have to do that again to save your budget. Besides, your wall paints maybe still look good. There is also another option by purchase the wallpaper which has Christmas theme that provided on the market. Now, you can read theses following tips as the steps to re-decorate your living room for Christmas.
- Pick up a neutral wallpaper color that has a Christmas nuance such as white wallpaper in snowman motifs, mistletoe, snowflakes and the others. This will bring a striking Christmas atmosphere in your living room wall.
- Add a carpet or area rug that also has a neutral ambiance or Christmas as well as the wallpaper to create a more comfortable look.
- If you still keep last year Christmas tree, bring it out and re-decorate again with some new accessories than place it again in your living room. Install some big accessories on the bottom parts of the tree and then smaller stuff above it continually. You can fill the top with star shaped accessories or an angel’s miniature. Do not forget to put surrounding lights around the Christmas tree in order to invent a more cheerful impression.
- Put some Gift boxes around the tree and cover them with striking colors. There will be a good idea to place your kid’s dolls as the decorative item below the Christmas tree.
- To create a memorable impression, take out your latest year Christmas cards and then arrange them properly.
- When the night comes, turn the room’s lights off and use your Christmas tree colorful lamps.